What is water poofing?
It is a simple yet very important technique which is well known as treatment of any surface or structure; it is used to prevent water passage under the hydrostatic pressure.
Waterproofing it can be define as an art and a high technique of science which needs to addressed as such. Main motive and usage of waterproofing technologies is to keep away the outside water out, and to maintain the inside water in. It is applicable to basements, terraces, roofs, and walls, R.C.C structural elements where it is necessary to stay away the water out and in such structures like water tanks, swimming pools and bathrooms etc. where it is important to keep water in.
Why water poofing is needed
- To increase the life of building materials it is necessary to reduce the water seepage in buildings.
- The building aesthetics destroys completely due to the dampness.
- Dampness breeds and it attracts biological growth and also cause termite leading to the unhygienic conditions.
Whatever we build any structure brick by brick and if it get destroyed drop by drop water seepage. For avoiding buildings premature deterioration and other concrete structure facilities, it is necessary to adopt scientific approaches to avoid further seepages and leakages.
- Features of Waterproofing Chemicals
- For varied applications.
- It gives flawless results.
- It has reasonable rates and cost effective as well.
Waterproofing compounds is extensively used for the sector of construction. These products are based on polymers. As these compounds have high capacity of waterproofing they become very effective in sealing the different kind of cracks.
Following are reasons why you should use 'Waterproofing compound'
- This application is very user friendly.
- It is economical, hassle free and it is water proofing compound also.
- It dries very fast.
- It can be easily mixed with cement.
- There is no requirement of wet curing.