Bonding Agent - Bond It
Bonding Agent is a acrylic copolymer specially developed to improve the bonding properties of cementitious compositions. When used in combination with standard quality of Ordinary Portland cement, enhances the mechanical properties such as bonding(adhesion) with various building materials, flexural, compression and impact strength, Bond it improves the thin section fragility of cement when used as coating. Bond it is an admixture polymer cement composite for multipurpose use i.e. bonding of cementitious material, waterproofing, surface protection, repair rehabilitation, floor topping, etc.
Features & Advantages
- Bonds (adheres) strongly to most of the building materials.
- Cures to a hard, tough, wear resistant surface.
- Can be applied to uniform thickness coating on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Allows trapped water vapour to escape but prevents ingress of moisture blistering and adhesion failure
- Makes cement mortar or coating compact thus preventing salt penetration into concrete.
- It is unaffected by UV light and prevents discolouration of concrete.
- It will not corrode reinforcing steel
- Coating is highly durable even in continuous contact with water.
- It is resistant to water, dilute acids and alkali solutions.
- It is non-flammable, non-hazardous. Does not evolve toxic gases when exposed to fire
- Non toxic to human beings.
- Most properties improve on ageing