-> Curing Compound
Curing Compound for Concrete
ADDAGE curing compound, it is composed of white pigments, synthetic emulsions and fine fillers. It is a wax based product use for curing. When it dries it form a temporary membrane that allow concrete to retain sufficient amount of water for 28 days of curing. When 28 days completed the chemical itself dissipates from the surface of concrete so there is no problem occurs for plaster bonding. This efficient membrane of curing eliminates the need of keeping concrete wet for continuously till 28 days. ADDAGE chemical compoundís white pigmentation directly reflect sunís heat and light which results cool inside temperature of concrete and decreases cracking possibilities of concrete surface.
Process of curing is designed to keep the surface of concrete moist, preventing the water loss from concrete during the initial period when the layer is gaining strength. The concrete curing compound is a white pigmented chemical, it is wax based pigments. When the application is properly applied over the fresh layer of concrete it forms a premium membrane which cures the surface from water retention. Due to white pigmentation of chemical it reflects the warm sun rays and keep the surface away from heat and helps in maintaining the inside temperature cool. ADDAGE curing compound can applied in various different ways.
3.5 to 5 m≤/Kg depends on concrete
||:- white color liquid
|Specific gravity at 30įC
||:- 5 įC to 45įC
||:- approx 2 hrs at 30įC
- It improves the moisture retention inside concrete
- Prevents rapid evaporation of water
- One time application
- Results a harder and dust free concrete surface
- Reduces shrinkage
- Reduces cracks
- Reduced costing
- Eco and user friendly
The equipments should clean from impurities and free from any materials.Mixing:
Any separation or settling must re-disperse with agination before use. For avoiding foam donít mix the ADDAGE curing compound excessively and donít make the paste thin.Application Method:
Spray the layer of curing compound just after the concrete surface water gets disappeared. Use spray muzzle with flow of approx. Ĺ gal.Clean-up process:
After drying, mixture can easily cleaned by water and soap, once it is dried you can use petroleum solvent or mineral spirits to remove the coating.
- Keep chemical away from freezing temperature and don't apply it if the temperature is below 40 C.
- Do not dilute chemical with any other liquid.
- Don't use this application on surface that supposed to be painted, sealed or tiled and if so first remove the layer completely and then perform the further activity.
Wax Based Curing Compound
For more details please
- If come in direct contact cause mild irritation.
- Read all applications, precautions and safety information before use.